We are currently hiring an electrician! Please see below for details:
Job Title: Electrician
Job Type: Full-Time
Wage Rate: to be determined
- Technical knowledge and work experience in electrical trade (must be at least 4th year apprentice);
- Available for full-time work during week day hours from 6am to 5pm;
- Accommodate on call service requests with flexible schedule and short notice (3-7 day notice will be provided for scheduling);
- Must be legally allowed to work in Canada and present proof of eligibility before commencement of employment;
- Independently perform electrical work with minimal supervision;
- Registered with ITA;
- Must have valid BC driver’s license with reliable means of transportation;
- Must have personal protective equipment (hard hat, safety glasses, hearing protection, respirator, gloves, and steel toe boots etc);
- Must have hand tools (cordless drill, impact driver, hacksaw etc);
- Adhere to Cielo Electric Ltd code of conduct regarding client service, work ethic, and quality of work;
- Complete assigned jobs within assigned budgeted hours while ensuring highest quality work and safety standards;
- Perform heavy duty tasks including but not limited to pulling wires, handling ladders, bending EMT/PVC, and moving material;
- Work with other team members including receiving instructions from management and training junior staff;
- Communicate and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times;
- Report to supervisor with updates, questions, and concerns on a regular basis;
- Assist with site clean up at the end of every work day.
Email with current resume and 2 trade references.
Position available while posting is up.